Patient Care Coordinator – Min 2 years’ Exp.
Full Job Description
Are you someone who is looking to take your dental career to the next level?
As a Scheduling Coordinator working with Dr. LaViola in McLean and Alexandria you will have the opportunity to work closely with a passionate, award-winning dentist who will share his wealth of knowledge and challenge you in furthering your profession.
In your role as Patient Care Coordinator at our office, your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and welcoming patients as they arrive at the office
- Communicate with patients regarding scheduling options
- Manage and control the daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to uphold excellent patient care standards whilst meeting the practice production and collection goals
- Performing follow ups with patients on past and future procedures
- Answering of office telephone and handling patient request
- Managing paperwork associated with patient procedures
- Arranging billing and scheduling structure
- Nurture patient relationships through resolution of misunderstandings and management of patient flow
Here are some of the benefits to being a part of our team:
- Join a passionate team of people that put patients before the bottom line
- Personal and professional growth opportunities with room for expansion
- Health benefits and competitive pay
- Working with a best-in-class dental brand
- We promote autonomy and authenticity at our core
- Full time work hours
Only applicants with experience or certifications in the dental field will be considered.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Charismatic and friendly disposition
- Must have a strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- Familiarity with CareCredit preferred
- Associate degree (preferably in the medical purview)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the dental field
- Thorough familiarity with Microsoft office and Dental softwares
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
N95 Masks are provided and required, even if you are vaccinated.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Dental receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Schedule management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations