Why ClearChoice Dental Implants
ClearChoice Dental Implants have helped more than 125,000 people across the country reclaim their ability to eat, talk, and smile with comfort through a long-term dental implant solution.
Why have thousands trusted their smile transformation to ClearChoice?
- Expertise: Dr Laviola focuses on dental implants, offering a word-class level of expertise, whether you need to replace a set of teeth or a single tooth.
- All-in-One Center: We offer a convenient experience by bringing together the clinical staff and technologies needed for treatment with our all-in-one center approach.
- Dr. Laviola’s Team: Your treatment team includes a restorative dentist and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, working together on your care.
What To Expect From ClearChoice
ClearChoice Dental Implants was founded on the principle that there had to be a better way to perform dental implant procedures. We perform more dental implant procedures every year than many other facilities or networks because of our innovative approach to treating patients. That level of experience has given thousands of patients the confidence to take that first step towards a better smile.
What are Dental Implants?
While considering your options for teeth replacement you may have asked yourself “what are dental implants and are they the solution for me?” Well, dental implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent base for fixed, replacement teeth. Compared to dentures, bridges and crowns, dental implants are a popular and effective long-term solution for people who suffer from missing teeth, failing teeth or chronic dental problems. Because they fit, feel and function like natural teeth, dental implants are quickly becoming a new standard in tooth replacement.
What makes dental implants feel completely comfortable and secure? Doctor Laviola uses a titanium implant fixture that, over time, actually fuses to the living bone cells of the jaw. This union forms a strong and durable anchor for your new teeth, meaning there’s no slippage or other movement (which can sometimes happen with dentures). There are also no problems eating with dental implants, no need to repair them regularly and no more worrying about smiling freely and openly.
Dental implants typically have three parts:
1) The implant: A screw that serves as a root for your new teeth. This is what permanently attaches to your jaw.
2) The abutment: A permanent, but removable by your doctor, connector that supports and holds a tooth or set of teeth.
3) The crown (or prosthetic tooth): This is the part of the tooth that you can see. It’s usually made of zirconium or porcelain for durability and good looks.
You can use dental implants to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth or a full upper and/or lower set of teeth. If you need to restore a full arch, you may be a perfect candidate for the full mouth treatment. Surgeons will place four implants and then attach a full arch of teeth, giving the procedure its name (all teeth, only four implants).
Just as dental implants have emerged as the preferred choice for tooth replacement, the ClearChoice approach has become the preferred model for dental implant treatment. Our team of experts works together under one roof, with a fully equipped, onsite lab, to build beautiful smiles in a way that works for our patients.
One team. One cost. That’s the real beauty of dental implants from ClearChoice Dental Implants.