Associate Dentist Career Opportunity
Here at Dental Masters of Alexandria, we are part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our team members has the opportunity to make a difference, to “Change Lives One Smile at a Time.” At Dental Masters, we are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients, while they experience world-class customer service. Associate Dentists are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist. Associate Dentists have the opportunity to perform dentistry at the
highest level with access to state-of-the-art technology and the highest-rated materials. Associate Dentists must be passionate and service-oriented as our patient experience is at the heart of what we do. By leading clinical diagnosis and developing dental treatment plans, Associate Dentists focus on the unique needs of each patient. Most of all, Associate Dentists are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to continuing dental education to grow their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
The dentist we are looking for has:
•A DDS or DMD degree
•Current CPR/BLS certification
•ACLS or Moderate Sedation Permit is plus
•Current license to practice dentistry in VA
•Minimum 2-3 years of clinical experience at a dental practice
•Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of dental care
•A high level of integrity, dependability, creativity, and resourcefulness
•leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive dental work
As a dentist at Dental Masters you will:
- Lead clinical diagnosis and patient treatment, with the goal of providing the best possible dental care and providing the best possible patient experience.
- Partner with non–clinical staff to help the dental center operate as well as possible, from the Patient Care Coordinator team to the Management team, to work together and help facilitate making each comfortable, and a phenomenal experience for each patient.
- Help patients look forward to visiting our dental center for the best self care, and transformative treatment
Benefits for Dentists at Tend:
- Generous compensation package including signing bonus
- Medical benefits, and dental benefits.Bonus and 401(k) benefit. Oral health stipend
- Advanced training including Kois Center training and CE membership
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Generous paid time off plus company holidays
More about Dental Masters DMA provides the best dental care available, with a spectacular clinical team and state-of-the-art dental technology, such as Cone Beam Technology, guided surgical and prosthetic planning and execution, state of the art Cloud-based Software, and the highest quality of everything that goes into diagnosis and treatment plan execution. DMA’s dental professionals are incentivized by patient results and experience. As a dental company, we aren‘t corporate. Our workflow model provides dental autonomy and is a joy to work at DMA; our clinicians can also expect the support they need with design, marketing, operations, HR, and benefits. Our clinicians can also expect to have the opportunity to have constant professional and personal growth and development, and at the same time be part of an inclusive team that works to accomplish our goals or excellent patient care, and steady work/life balance DMA is a place where dental is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be.
DMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer DMA is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.